Prior projects (pre 2020)
noobshack - A close-knit community who bond over gaming. (2006)
I’ve managed several servers for the gaming community over the past years:
- Ventrilo (primary VoIP) alongside Mumble and TeamSpeak
- Counter-Strike 1.6
- Counter-Strike Source
- Team-Fortress 2
- Day of Defeat: Source
This journey started around 2005 and since then I’ve had a penchant for hosting dedicated gameservers.
- spellblade Wildstar Guild: Created a guild and community for the game WildStar online before launch. (2013)
- mpmsimo.com: Initial landing page which contained some of my earlier projects. (2014)
- SB Volleyball: 2D Platformer prototype in Unity to test out various jumping mechanics (2014)
- VR Wave Shooter: Demo made at UploadVR created in ~2017 for the HTC Vive.
- spellblade_legacy: My first ever classful Python project, but goes over the basis of Spellblade (super basic CLI text adventure) This is the project that insprired the Spellblade mod on RUST + MORDHAU and other gameservers.
- Various game mods, I worked on implemented a Spellblade archetype into:
- Dungeons of Dredmor
- Slay the Spire